Center for Transforming Health offers a full range of medical care services for individuals in addition to specific medical support for the LGBT community
Note by CTH Website Editor
We are pleased to share the following article by AJ Trager, profiling the Center for Transforming Health. It’s posted in Michigan’s PrideSource.com, a website published by Pride Source Media Group, LLC located in Livonia, Michigan. The article describes medical care and support services provided by Dr. Pat to the LGBT and allied communities throughout Michigan.
Focus on Wellness with Dr. David Debono
A Hematologist-Oncologist with the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute in Detroit
David Debono, M.D., a hematologist-oncologist who specializes in Palliative Medicine at the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute in Detroit, and associate professor at Wayne State University School of Medicine, believes that wellness can be part of our everyday lives. A focus on healthy eating habits, exercise, stress reduction and medical care by a wellness-focused physician are key components to a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Debono’s philosophy of healthy living is similar to Dr. Pat Schmidt’s, so it’s no coincidence that they both believe in sharing wellness- focused lifestyle recommendations with their patients.
- Black Pearl Technique
- Energy Psychology Conference for Integrative & Energy Therapies in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Zika Virus Resource Information
- Zika Virus a Great Unknown, But Let’s Stick to the Facts
- Sleep Medicine Specialists Issue Statement on Drowsy Driving
- Fueled by Health Law, ‘Concierge Medicine’ Reaches New Markets
- Why Is Hypertension More Common in African Americans?
- A Wolf Suffering From a Neurological Disorder Is Treated By an Energy Healer’s Natural Work
- Alternative Cold and Flu Remedies to Try this Season
- Sterling Heights Psychologist Pens New Book on Anxiety
- Gene Linking Sleep and Seasonal Affective Disorder Found
- Mayo Clinic Minute: Health Risks of E-Cigarettes
- Transgender Patients Face Challenges at the Hospital
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Foundations Dr. Pat Supports
Dr. Pat supports the work of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. AFSP is the leader in the fight against suicide. They fund research, offer educational programs, advocate for public policy and support those affected by suicide.